Tuesday, January 27, 2009

~Great Friends, Great Food~

It was so great to be able to spend the evening with two great friends. My parents and I went over to Mike's house, and had dinner with him and his roommate, Kyle. They have the cutest house! I couldn't believe how clean it was! There was NOTHING out of place. Even Mike's room was clean. Of course, Mike didn't show us Kyle's room... maybe that is where they hid everything. We ate dinner, which was very good! Kyle loved it so much he ate two entire pieces of chicken and a ton of potatoes! Oh yeah, he also had corn. When we were cleaning up, I had to put something in the fridge. I opened the wrong door on accident, and saw four tubs of ice cream, along with many TV dinners. Mike laughed at my expression and told me that the ice cream in the freezer was only half of what Kyle had brought home! Apparently the ice cream was on sale for $1.99, and he couldn't decide which flavor to get... so he just got them all! Now thats the way to buy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates